Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 Driver Shafts follows the very popular new Speeder line and is built with maximizing distance in mind. It uses a new high elastic carbon fiber material that provides a great combination of energy transfer and control. It is designed for an easier acceleration and launch than the Motore Speeder.
The 661 is made at 65-68 grams in weight and has a torque of 3.7. It is made for the aggressive swingers that are looking for tight shot dispersion and consistent feel.
Features and Technology
- New highly elastic carbon fiber material for maximum energy transfer.
- New 50t Triax fabric core that helps keep a low weight while enhancing stability throughout the shaft. (Same Triax technology has been used in Space Satellites)
- Unique layering of carbon sheets and resin material helps maximize acceleration through impact.
- Active release characteristic that promotes a higher initial launch than the Motore Speeder.
- great shaft that i ever had Review by zhonglin
Quality Performance Design Overall
- greate shaft Review by zhonglin
Overall Quality Performance Design