Welcome to Japanese Golf Clubs at Golf To Impress
Register now to gain access to all of our features.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to view photos, create topics, post replies to existing threads, write private messages and so much more.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Honma TW914, any experience

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Vegaman

Vegaman

TSG Expert

• Members
  • 712 posts
  • Interests:Golf! Guitar playing, exercise
  • Handicap:10
  • Brand of Choice:Bridgestone, Vega, Rife, Miyazaki

• What's in the Bag?:
    Vega Raf-CM blades 4-pw. Yururi Rupas 56 and 60, Epon 52. Srixon forged Z-uti 2 iron. Callaway hawk eye titanium 4W with Superio Shaft. Tourstage X-drive 703 with Crazy LY-02 Xstiff. Honma Athport Driver. Vega DAF with Miyazaki Kusala Black 72X. Rife 2-bar blade. Oakley Bag.
I've been eyeing a 10 degree Honma TW914 driver for a while. It really suits my eye, has that deep face look that I like and sets up really nice and square. Have anybody hit this driver, if yes how is it? It looks really low launch/spin the shaft in the one I have looked at it is a 3 star UD shaft that felt surpisingly stiff while just doing some "air" swings.

Vegaman

Vegaman

TSG Expert

• Members
  • 712 posts
  • Interests:Golf! Guitar playing, exercise
  • Handicap:10
  • Brand of Choice:Bridgestone, Vega, Rife, Miyazaki

• What's in the Bag?:
    Vega Raf-CM blades 4-pw. Yururi Rupas 56 and 60, Epon 52. Srixon forged Z-uti 2 iron. Callaway hawk eye titanium 4W with Superio Shaft. Tourstage X-drive 703 with Crazy LY-02 Xstiff. Honma Athport Driver. Vega DAF with Miyazaki Kusala Black 72X. Rife 2-bar blade. Oakley Bag.
Nobody have hit this driver?