Welcome to Japanese Golf Clubs at Golf To Impress
Register now to gain access to all of our features.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to view photos, create topics, post replies to existing threads, write private messages and so much more.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Help!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

reginaa520

reginaa520

TSG Newbie

• Members
  • 3 posts
Help!!!
I am a golf beginner, I want to buy a set of clubs online, I have visited many website, but I donít know which one is good for me. I donít want to spend so much money on golf, I saw a website higolfclubs.com, it is very cheap, some clubs just cost $100, could you give me some information about this website?

Spoon

Spoon

TSG Jedi

• Members
  • 6859 posts

• Quote: persistence is all i am about
  • Handicap:8
  • Brand of Choice:Epon

Help!!!
I am a golf beginner, I want to buy a set of clubs online, I have visited many website, but I donít know which one is good for me. I donít want to spend so much money on golf, I saw a website higolfclubs.com, it is very cheap, some clubs just cost $100, could you give me some information about this website?

for you sir get a putter appropriate for your height. since you just started i suggest you walk into a golfshop, see what
suits your eye and make a couple of putts. you will know immediately what works for you. you can get a lot of used ones
for under $50 good luck

Bunker18

Bunker18

TSG Caddie

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Golf for life
  • Handicap:11

Help!!!

I looked at the website. Those clubs are definitely fakes.
Beware of the counterfeits! I've heard many bad experiences.