Welcome to Japanese Golf Clubs at Golf To Impress

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
birdieboy831

Golf stores in Las Vegas

13 posts in this topic

Has anyone been or lived in Las Vegas that knows any golfstores?

I'm here on vacation and Its pouring here so I cant play.

Birdieboy

You have Las Vegas Golf and Tennis , plus Puttermonster . Carries Scotties retail and tour putters . Just look it up in the phone book .

Here is the web site for it

http://www.puttermonster.com/

Forgot one , I am bad :laugh: There is a Ashworth factory outlet south of the city in one of the outlet malls . If I recall correctly I dropped $200 in there last March :money: :laugh: :laugh:

isnt their the big callaway center there?

The shop that would get me drooling the most is

PUTTER MONSTER

BTW.... they could be our newest sponser as of next week :whistle: :circt:

The shop that would get me drooling the most is

PUTTER MONSTER

BTW.... they could be our newest sponser as of next week :whistle: :circt:

oooooh. ur gonna have more sponsors.

It's freaking pouring again today :mad: I didn't get the memo that Vegas is the new Seattle. Putter Monster is cool, haven't been there in a while eventhough it's only five minutes from my house. In celebration of golf has some really great stuff and it's in a awesome mall. Callaway at Caesars has some incredible shops around it as well. The Callaway by the airport is a great place to go demo the new stuff plus they have covered hitting bays.

It's freaking pouring again today :mad: I didn't get the memo that Vegas is the new Seattle. Putter Monster is cool, haven't been there in a while eventhough it's only five minutes from my house. In celebration of golf has some really great stuff and it's in a awesome mall. Callaway at Caesars has some incredible shops around it as well. The Callaway by the airport is a great place to go demo the new stuff plus they have covered hitting bays.

Chain sounds liken the weather is reversed . :-D You have our rain and we have your sunshine right now :smile2: And to top it off you got Ditto moving in soon :whistle: :wink: :laugh:

PUTTERMONSTER IS THE BEST. All SORTS OF TOUR CAMERON AND OTHER EQUIPMENT. FUN TO BROWSE EXPENIVE TO BUY.

Forecast calls fro it to clear up later this week. I think you'll be ok but the way it's been lately, I might go out on a limb and buy an umbrella