Composite Techno is a very high end graphite and carbon shaft maker who have long been involved in the golf shaft and carbon sheets business.
Quadra as you can tell by their name, means 4 and they were the first brand to create the quad axis weave used in many shafts from many different brands today including Axiv, Honma and Graphite Design today.
They produce such high quality carbon that they actually supply carbon sheets to some of the top brands including Honma's ARMRQ which also feature the 4 axis weave in their shafts.
The Quadra Fire Express Utility Shaft is quality shaft that that have become known for great performance and feel.
Features and Technology
- Full Carbon 50t high elastic carbon material for great feel and consistency along with superb acceleration.
- 2 sections of 4 axis weave using high elastic carbon.
- Nano Technology that helps create a tight dispersion with low spin.
- Designed with the better players wanting to maximize carry distance without losing control.
- The 70 and 85 gram models have a low/mid kick while the 100 gram version has a mid kick.
All models come in a .355 tip.