Basileus 2014 Alpha Shaft was made for ultimate distance and feel. It features a new 80t material for enhanced stability. It was made to help players to achieve a high launch with a low spin. It is a stable shaft that can be used by players of all swing speeds that want to maximize carry.
Features and Technology
- New 80t carbon material for enhanced stability and consistent performance.
- Low to Low/Mid kick point to help create a higher launch with low spin.
- Lower torque than previous models to tighten shot dispersion.
- Enhanced stability in the tip to allow for easy launch without giving up control.
- Available in Mirror or Matte finish.
Basileus shafts are broken down into 4 main categories determined by the flex of the tip and butt end of the club. This fitting system allows players to find the ideal characteristic shaft for their individual swings. The A, B, C, D categories are shown on a chart as quadrants. The vertical measurement on the chart indicates the shaft's flex characteristic from the middle of the shaft to the butt end. The higher up on the chart (A or B), the less flex there is in those areas. The horizontal measurement is the shafts flex characteristic towards the tip. The further right on the chart (B or D) indicates less flex towards the tip end. All Basileus shafts are made of tightly wrapped carbon material with a very stable anti-deforming cores. This makes the shafts react very true to its flex points and produce a consistent and reliable feel.
The Basileus Alpha shaft falls in the A quadrant of the chart. This means that the shaft has maximum stable band towards the tip with stiffness concentrated near the butt.
- Nice shaft Review by Shan
Design Overall Quality Performance
- Very good, stable Review by wei
Design Overall Quality Performance Quality Performance Design Overall